Meet Jill Jennings
Jill Jennings is a wife and mother of three. She has over 20 years of experience as an orthopedic and manual physical therapist. She is a certified Mat Pilates Instructor and is skilled in movement assessment, IASTM, myofascial release, and functional taping. Jill has also completed training through the Postural Restoration Institute (PRI) and the Neuro-Orthopedic Institute, which has uniquely equipped her to be able to help patients with chronic pain.
Jill has always had a love and passion for women’s health , which led to further training in prenatal care and certification as a Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist. As a PT, she believes in a holistic approach to care, considering and treating the whole person – mind, body, and spirit.
In her free time Jill and her husband are active members in their church, and enjoy serving in Care and Recovery, Grief Share, and Special Needs Ministry. She also enjoys Pilates, yoga, and rock climbing with her husband!
I joined the Limitless Team because I had been searching for a way to give my patients the attention and care they deserve. I also wanted to fill a void in the Upstate healthcare community and provide a unique service to women with pelvic floor pain and dysfunction in the comfort and privacy of their home. Here is how my experience at Limitless has been different than my previous work in the large corporate healthcare system:
- I am able to treat the entire person rather than just a prescribed body part. The different parts of our body are so strongly interconnected, but under the typical physical therapy model, I was forced to just focus on the site of pain rather than moving towards whole-body wellness and optimal performance.
- I have ample time to spend with each client. I’m never rushed because of a crowded waiting room and there’s no pressure for me to see more clients than I want to. This keeps me mentally sharp, but it also creates an unmatched client experience.
- I can offer and explore innovative techniques that would not be offered in a traditional clinical setting due to questions about insurance coverage and cost. Now, the only factor in my decision-making is what is best for the patient – not what it will cost or whether insurance will cover it.
- I get to meet the client in the place where they are most comfortable – at home! I find that our conversations are more honest and vulnerable which helps me get to the root of the problem. It is also incredibly helpful to see people in the environment in which they live every day so that we can troubleshoot specific issues and implement solutions right away rather than trying to simulate what life is like at home.
Why Choose Limitless?
As a mobile concierge physical therapy and wellness services provider, Limitless Therapy and Wellness removes all of these barriers and allows you to receive the care and attention you deserve in the comfort of your home, office, gym, or other location of your choice. No more having to find a babysitter at the last minute or having to reschedule all of your meetings! No more wondering how much a visit or your entire plan of care will cost! No more having to settle for working with clinicians who aren’t able to give you the attention you deserve because they are working with multiple patients at the same time! You deserve so much more! Here are some other reasons why you should consider Limitless Therapy and Wellness:
- Advanced Training and Certification in Pelvic Floor Pain and Dysfunction
- Holistic Treatment Approach Emphasizing Whole-Body Wellness
- Cutting Edge Techniques
- One-on-One Treatment Sessions
- You’ll see the same clinician for every session!
- Easy Access to Care at a Time and Location Convenient for You